My Challenge is ......

~~PLEASE-SPREAD-THE-WORD ~~

To save enough money so that I can pay for my children and myself to travel to England when my daughter who is studying Midwifery @ Kings College London Graduates. That's 4 siblings and me. So to reach this goal I have found 3 ways to save up for it. So please share this Blog with your Family and Friends, Help me, make this happen!



School Name Labels & Value Kits for all Kids

Value Label Kits Make Organising Fun and Easy (with lots of savings)


Label Value Kits give you all the labels you'll need for your kids heading back to (or starting) School or Pre-School or DayCare. You'll get a great selection of stick on and iron on labels at a fantastic low price. Don't want iron-on labels? Then you'll love our Essential Label Kit that has lots of Large, Small & Tiny (Pencil) Stick On Labels.


Split Label Kits (see products to the right) let you split most of the single Stick On and Iron On Labels Kits for two different names, colours and icons (where applicable). These labels make a really cute gift - perfect for birthdays, Christmas or Christenings.


Get 25% off Kids Bag Tags by simply buying 4 or more in one go. These will make your kids bags stand out from the crowd, and being so cute they'll make great pressents for your kids friends - unique idea for party bags.


Order From The Website - Bright Star Kids


Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment