My Challenge is ......

~~PLEASE-SPREAD-THE-WORD ~~

To save enough money so that I can pay for my children and myself to travel to England when my daughter who is studying Midwifery @ Kings College London Graduates. That's 4 siblings and me. So to reach this goal I have found 3 ways to save up for it. So please share this Blog with your Family and Friends, Help me, make this happen!



40 FREE Tiny Labels




How to Get 40 Free Tiny Labels
We love to give back to our customers, and we've done this with our free gift of 40 free Tiny Labels. We've had fantastic feedback about this special offer, so hopefully you'll also find these labels to be really handy and fun too!


We've created a mini thermometer that shows how close you are to getting this special offer. You can always see this at the top of your screen in the Shopping Cart section. As you add products into your Shopping Cart, the colour moves from yellow, up to a bright orange when your total order comes to over $20AUD

@ Bright Star Kids Agent - Jean Robinson



Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment