My Challenge is ......

~~PLEASE-SPREAD-THE-WORD ~~

To save enough money so that I can pay for my children and myself to travel to England when my daughter who is studying Midwifery @ Kings College London Graduates. That's 4 siblings and me. So to reach this goal I have found 3 ways to save up for it. So please share this Blog with your Family and Friends, Help me, make this happen!



**Avon now has e-brochures**




They are an online version of the Avon brochure that you have delivered. You can use the e-brochure to order directly with me simply by selecting the page and item/quantity then updating your basket. Once you've finished just hit send and your Avon order is automatically placed with me.


To browse through the current E- Brochures,

just email me: For the Link


avon_centralcoast@yahoo.com.au

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment