My Challenge is ......

~~PLEASE-SPREAD-THE-WORD ~~

To save enough money so that I can pay for my children and myself to travel to England when my daughter who is studying Midwifery @ Kings College London Graduates. That's 4 siblings and me. So to reach this goal I have found 3 ways to save up for it. So please share this Blog with your Family and Friends, Help me, make this happen!



Organising Tip:

What ever did we do without computers and electrical stuff? I love them, but take a look at most extension boards and all you can see is an amazing tangle of cords. Now try and find the cord for the phone charger as you are racing out the door (your kids generally learn a few new words as a result).
You only realise how brilliant our cord labels are when you are trying to do something in a hurry. Surprisingly most blokes really enjoy these little labels – sort of like those coloured in wall areas in their work sheds. Great Xmas stocking stuffers!

Cord Labels | Organizing Labels | Home Labels | Cord Stickers


Organize your home with cord labels. Stick them to every different cord you have around your house and office to make it easy to identify what all the different cords are. These labels are highly visible to make organizing easy.

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment