My Challenge is ......

~~PLEASE-SPREAD-THE-WORD ~~

To save enough money so that I can pay for my children and myself to travel to England when my daughter who is studying Midwifery @ Kings College London Graduates. That's 4 siblings and me. So to reach this goal I have found 3 ways to save up for it. So please share this Blog with your Family and Friends, Help me, make this happen!



My Challenge is ......




Save enough money so that I can pay for my children and myself to travel to England when my daughter who is studying Midwifery @ Kings College London Graduates. That's 4 siblings and me. So to reach this goal I have found 2 ways to save up for it.

So please share this with your Family and Friends, Help me to make this happen!




1.Being a Representative for Avon

The Avon Breast Cancer Crusade was launched in Australia in 1996 to raise funds for and increase awareness of breast cancer. Today, the Crusade covers over 50 Avon countries across the world. Globally and locally we are working together, and are proud to say that Australia has raised over $8.5M from the sale of Pink Ribbon products thanks to the efforts of its many dedicated Sales Representatives and supportive Customers.

Avon is the world’s No.1 fundraiser
for the breast cancer cause

Together, we can make a difference.

When you buy an Avon Breast Cancer product,
you’re helping women everywhere.




2. Being an Agent for Bright Star Kids

Bright Star Kids is a rapidly growing Australian business that loves to create premium removable Wall Art (perfect for decorating kids rooms) and fun Personalised Kids labels (great for keeping track of your kids belongings). You might also like some of our other products, with our Wheelie Bin Labels and Bag Tags being really popular. So please head over to my website and check out all the fantastic products and idea's. Bright Star Kids!


*International orders welcome*

Kids Wall Art.



Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment